Gift Package: Coffee, Reusable Mug, and Soap Bar
Let's breakdown the details of what's in this amazing gift package!
- Sweet, balanced and complex.
- 250g whole beans.
- It tastes like a perfectly balanced, medium roast coffee. Sweet and complex with a long smooth finish. Brazil brings body, good sweetness and a long, smooth aftertaste. Colombia and Guatemala provide juicy apple acidity, caramel and milk chocolate tones. The wet-hulled Sumatra brings great body, some spice and earthy notes, dark fruit notes and sweetness.
- Bean origins: Brazil Dona Nemen, Colombia Pescador, Guatemala Sierra Encantada, and Sumatra Aceh.
Basically, this is the environmentally friendly reusable cup you've always wanted.
Made from bioplastic (meaning it’s made from plants, not oil)
- Produced using non-GMO sugar beet and sugar cane
- Commercially compostable end-of-life
- 100% free from nasty BPA and phthalates
- Custom Allpress silicon lid
A soup that nourishes your skin while also naturally fragrant.
Each soap bar is crafted by hand in order to retain the full benefits of the natural ingredients and essential oils used.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Tea Tree Powder & Lavender Essential Oil.
About the business
The Sweet Meadow is a vegan cafe in the heart of Echuca, Victoria. They have created a beautiful space that they hope inspires people to live more of the sweet life, every day. It is through eating in alignment with nature and bringing people together to share food that we can all find the deeper sense of connection we yearn for.